Submit an Article
- Indie News How Red Barrels Made an Impactful Addition to Horror Gaming
- Reviews One Strike Review: One to Rule Them All
- Reviews Radar Warfare Review: Radio Silence
- Opinion How the Best Game You’ve Never Heard of Cured My Arachnophobia
- Opinion Why Technology Isn’t Making My Generation Antisocial. Quite The Opposite
Do you have a burning opinion about indie games or the indie scene? We want to hear about it!
It’s pretty easy to do. Just send an email to email@example.com
The email should include:
- Your name (or alias if preferred)
- The topic you want to write about and your angle on it.
- How you plan to approach the article.
Once you send it in, all you have to do is wait for a reply! We’ll try our best to be speedy about getting back to you. Please note that we reserve the right to decline submissions for any number of reasons, but here are some basic guidelines to make sure you’re in the clear:
- This should go without saying, but it has to be indie game related!
- Have a solid foundation for your article. Know what you want to talk about and have a roadmap for discussing it to convince people.
- If someone has committed a wrongdoing, call them out for it. However, never personally attack an individual. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and any other attack on someone’s individuality will never be considered for publication on Indie Ranger.
- Having sources to back up your opinion is a huge bonus! If you can link your view to a credible source that confirms it, do it up!
- A draft doesn’t hurt, but that’s entirely optional
With this in mind, also know that we’ll never decline an opinion if solely if we disagree with the argument presented. Our guidelines are based on a moral and ethical standard. Do not be afraid to submit a potentially controversial opinion so long as you follow the bullet points above. That being said, an opinion represents the presenter, not the Indie Ranger website. An opinion piece should not be considered representative of Indie Ranger unless it is written by a member of the staff.
Now that all the jargon is out of the way, we will be eagerly awaiting to see what you send our way!
-Travis LeFevre, Founder of Indie Ranger
© 2018 Made by Skywarrior Themes. || Terms & Conditions